Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy #6, I Love You!


Just wanted to tell you that I love you! I am grateful for all that you have given me over these past 6 years. In some ways I can't believe it has been six years and in other ways it feels like so much longer (in a good way:)) Marriage & parenting is fun but it is also a lot of work & I wouldn't have wanted to do any of it with anyone but you! Enjoy the pictures of when we were only 2. Ahhh...Remember the days when we were thin & carefree?!?! Times sure have changed but I wouldn't change any of it for all the world!

5 comments:

Kyle and Ashlie said...

Hooray you are back! We were all wondering if you forgot about your blog! We are excited to see the summer pictures and the fun you have been having. Oh and good luck with the posting.

Smiley Family said...

Glad to see you back in business!

Time sure does fly doesn't it! That slide show is great - you both look so young is some of the pics.

Can't wait to see some more posts!

The Wageman Clan said...

Becky, your blog looks so cute! Happy belated anniversary. It was so fun seeing you and your cute kids. Hopefully we won't wait as long until the next time we can all get together. I love the Johnny Cash by the way. :)

Kristi said...

I found your blog! Cute pics!

Leatham Family said...

Hey Becky, I found your blog through Amy's. Your little family is so cute. How are you? We are back in Utah now, so we should get together some time. I just started a blog, and I agree with you, it's not so easy!! If you want to check it out it is mdleathamfamily.blogspot.com. Hopefully we'll get in touch soon. DeEtte